photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, April 19, 2013

Fabulous Room Friday 04.19.13

pic

Greetings from High Point Market! While at market, it’s hard not to get completely inspired by details—fabrics, textures, patterns, accents, finishes. I usually get so excited about new pieces, both individually as well as in settings. When I came across this lovely living room by Julie Richard of Shelter Interior Design and the synonymous blog, I was thrilled to see a new project of hers since I’ve loved her style for some time now and I immediately thought of market because so many of the details I previously mentioned are present in this space. Julie has incorporated a lively color palette, a number of graphic patterns, and thoughtful details throughout the space. I love all of the seating options and the textiles she opted for in this room. Which element is your favorite?

pic

{I love the gilded coffee table and the David Hicks Hexagon rug.}

pic

{How fun are these red bamboo armchairs?}

{Images via Shelter Interior Design}

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm headed down tomorrow. Hope to see you there! xx

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

so gorgeous! great pick! have a good weekend!

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Jen Lawrence said...

Jealous! I'll be there next year!

Mariana said...

Lovely blog!
www.bebloom.com.ar

Mariana said...

Lovely blog! :)
Mariana

www.bebloom.com.ar