photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, October 1, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight + Reader Discount: Sole Society

image
Sole Society is an exciting new concept in shopping for shoes, so we are very excited to welcome them as our newest sponsor on La Dolce Vita! Sole Society provides fashionable shoppers with on trend shoes at surprisingly affordable prices everyday. They offer free shipping both ways and new styles to choose from every day of the year. This exclusive members-only shoe retailer brings shoppers designer quality shoes (including genuine leather and suede options) starting at only $49.95! Shipping is free, returns are hassle free, and you can shop from the convenience of your home. One of my favorite Sole Society features is that you can shop by style, color, etc. and they offer styling tips and examples for every pair of shoes on the site.
image
 Some of you may be dubious about buying shoes over the internet, but the fact that Sole Society offers free shipping on purchases and returns combined with the fact that they aim to make your experience as seamless as possible, makes it a no-brainer. Because I personally vet all sponsors who express an interest in advertising on La Dolce Vita, I was thrilled when Sole Society sent me a few pairs of shoes to try out so that I could experience the quality of the shoes along with their customer service first-hand.
image
{The Parker Wedge is my favorite of the shoes that were sent to me. I love a hint of leopard for the fall season and these wedges are fabulous! I wore them to the office last Thursday and received so many compliments on them. No one would have guessed they were under $60!}
image
{I am really looking forward to rocking the Helena Booties with skinny jeans and dresses this season. I was pretty impressed by these booties which also look and feel much more expensive than they actually are.}
image
{Python, like leopard is super hot for fall, so I also got these Ryder Block Heel Sandals. I love the contrast of the python heel and strap with the black patent leather of the rest of the shoe. I love shoes and accessories that make a statement!}
image
{The generous folks at Sole Society also sent me this fourth pair—The Chantal, a classic, round toe leather wedge. These shoes are a perfect wardrobe staple and I’m thinking I will order them in tan as well since they go with everything!}

Think you’d like to try Sole Society out for yourself? Use discount code “LADOLCE15” and receive $15.00 off your first purchase before October 31, 2012.

2 comments:

Brooklynvt said...

Love those shoes!! I do admit as a girl with a somewhat wide foot, I'm dubious as to whether buying shoes online is a smart decision...just wondering in your opinion (and based on your foot width), any clue as to whether they may work for feet like mine? ;)

Senka said...

Immediately when I saw this post I went to the website. Found two perfect shoes for me and put them in the cart. When I wanted to pay, I noticed that they only ship in the US :(. Now I'm so sad that i live in Sweden. So beautiful shoes!