photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Gossip Girl Returns!


After a couple of weeks of reruns, Gossip Girl returned with its twelfth episode entitled "School Lies" last night. The gang breaks into the school pool and must face the music when their tryst almost turns tragic. BuzzSugar has a great run-down of the episode and I agree with all of the points they made. Meanwhile, I am still hoping that Lily and Rufus will eventually have a torrid affair and that we haven't seen the last of Blair and Chuck together. Perhaps they'll get back together if he turns out to be Blair's baby-daddy. Next week's episode promises to be a juicy one with Blair's possible pregnancy. Unfortunately, it is supposedly the last episode of the season because of the writer's strike.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Ohhh...I missed it. I am going to download it to my ipod. Now I have something to do with my last official day of break, before I return to the real world of work and being a mom!

Things That Inspire said...

Yes, I watched, and I did not think it was a great episode. I am not sure why. I loved the analysis on that other site, though.

Oh no, only one new episode left!!! I guess I will have to turn my attentions to Cashmere Mafia and Lipstick Jungle.