photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, September 6, 2007

J'adore Paris!

Paris is such a grand city. My husband and I were lucky enough to spend this past Christmas in Europe. First, we visited Rome and Florence and five days later, we traveled to Paris where we spent another five days. Though extremely cold in December, Paris is such a glorious city. The people are très chic, the food and pastries are divine, it's home to some of the world's greatest art museums, and the city itself is like a work of art. The architecture, culture, and history bring it to life. I really want to go back and see it in the spring or summer sometime.

While browsing Modern Girl Style, one of my favorite sites on the web, I came across Kamela Cody's latest post on inspiring Parisian hotels. She includes the grand dames like the Four Seasons George V and the Hôtel Plaza Athénée. Fabian and I almost always choose to stay in stylish boutique hotels, so the hotel on MGS that most caught my eye was the Hôtel du Petit Moulin in the trendy Marais district. It's reception stands in what was once a boulangerie, or French bakery. It looks incredibly charming, chic, and oh so Parisian. I love the moon and stars above the bed. I bet that would look adorable in a little boy's room.


Photo Credits:

Opera Garnier photo by my husband, Fabian.

Hotel photos: Modern Girl Style




No comments: